WHAT IS THE MISSING INGREDIENT FOR A BADASS BRAND ?
A BADASS AGENCY
WHO WE ARE
We like to help brands that may not have the same massive media budgets as their biggest competitors! Where you may not have the same VOLUME of spend, your media mix can still strategically create VOLUME in attention from your core targets. We have a track record to prove it in ways big agencies (with their templates) just aren’t built to.
Just ask brands like Pabst, First Watch, Deep Eddy and more.
Connectivity – National Strength – Localized Approach
We are the missing ingredient! See for yourselves…
Many agencies do similar things. The difference is that minor tweaks that can make a big difference.
SEE OUR SECRET
For us, we think that difference starts and ends with our team, their dedication to client success and how we interact with the members of the many marketing teams we work with.
MEET OUR TEAM FOR YOUR ACCOUNT
KEY INGREDIENT: Focused on what we do best – integrating media strategy into an action plan and then working tirelessly to ensure that plan translates into increased sales and revenue for the brands we partner with, as if each dollar was my own.
KEY INGREDIENT: Templates are lazy – Gina’s mission is to ensure that campaigns, regardless of size, are laser-focused to reduce waste and verify accountability. That focus allows us to provide national strength with a localized approach!
Meriel & Leo
SEM & PPC Strategy
KEY INGREDIENT: The SEM team ensures clients understand the role that PPC and Search Engine Marketing can play in the media process. When developed as part of a comprehensive media campaign, it can be the last key step in telling the brand story from interest to intender and finally, acquisition.
Social Media & Connections Managers
KEY INGREDIENT: People want to do business with brands they know, like and trust. What’s changed (and continues to change) is how you connect to them. You don’t need to be everywhere in social media, but wherever you are, have purpose and a desire to inspire!
Programmatic & Digital Media
KEY INGREDIENT: The soundest digital strategy is knowing that there’s a lot to know and things are evolving in this space at a rapid pace! Numbers and analytics are irrelevant without mixing in understanding and accountability.
KEY INGREDIENT: It’s important to understand how quickly the media landscape is changing. With the right strategy, traditional, digital and experiential media plans can dramatically reduce waste and increase efficiency of spend – converting intenders to evangelists.
We customize media plans to suit your needs from market-to-market. This often includes traditional, digital and experiential to ensure we find just that right mix of mediums to deliver results our clients are looking for.
WE DEVELOP PLANS FOR CLIENTS NATIONALLY AND IN OVER 140 MARKETS IN THE US.
WE EVEN DEVELOP CAMPAIGNS OUTSIDE THE US FOR CLIENTS WHO ARE LOOKING TO BUILD THEIR BRANDS BEYOND THE US BORDER.
OUR MEDIA STRATEGY
OUT OF HOME
STREAMING AND TERRESTRIAL RADIO
Currently focus on Facebook, adding in Instagram for some paid elements. Goal for 2016 is to be active on Instagram, either per venue or with one profile, utilizing hashtags to separate venue content. We work hand in hand with IMC and the Margaritaville brand on promotions, UGC, reviews, content monitoring and overall content.
PPC is a critical component to close up loose ends:
- Our philosophy is to pinpoint PPC where it can drive additional traffic
- Suggesting some narrowing to top 1,000 terms
- Suggesting tighter integration to social campaigns
- Split testing of adjusting offers
- Better testing and exploring impact of geography
- Path-to-purchase and/or form fill where relevant
- Bi-Weekly recaps provided with recommended in-flight adjustments
- Deeper detail provided in details deck
If done correctly, programmatic can help transition from mass media brand building to driving consumers into intender set.
ANALYTICS – RETARGETING – PROGRAMMATIC
In some markets where we can supplement current traditional print campaigns with additional digital touches as well as target specific travel websites to keep the brand top of mind when making vacation plans.
BUT WAIT…THERE’S MORE!
HERE ARE SOME ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT OPTIONS WE’VE USED IN THE PAST WORTH YOUR CONSIDERATION
Formulas for Success
- Low cost but huge potential impact
- Helps tie-in across entire media campaign portfolio
- Opportunities for additional earned media
Charity causes could include: Sierra Club – Habitat for Humanity – Arbor Day Foundation – Locks of Love
Formulas for Success
- UGC provides better social user experiences
- Dedicated resources can dramatically increase earned lift
- Can often develop social followers into brand evangelists
- UGC Extension can allow the Vogue Team to expand resources without adding staffing
Daily/Weekly Theme, UGC Planning/Implementation and Content Posting Assistance
Formulas for Success: Blended Streaming could include Spotify/Pandora/iHeart
- Streaming provides benefits of mass reach but the trackability of digital media
- Mobile media opportunities can provide interaction close to point-of-purchase
- Streaming provides targeting opportunities traditional media can’t match
Blended streaming option provides maximum flexibility across multiple streaming services
Formulas for Success
- Selecting trending topics and immediately impacting the market outside existing bloggers
- Developing organic search strategy in core markets to increase overall search real estate
- Establishing OGX as the key content provider in the space, and thus an industry expert
- Estabilishing close ties with social’s impact on organic ranking
Layering in SEM completes the path-to-purchase cycle for most consumers
Formulas for Success:
- Experiential can dramatically increase brand volume in selected markets
- Experiential breaks the plan of where consumers expect to interact with brands
- Experiential can localize a brand to create sense of community
- Brand perceptions study can help measure impact in addition to sales volume
- Cross-promotional opportunities with core retailers
- Opportunities can range from BAHD promo team to BAHD Beach Takeover
Here’s a chance to create true IN-MARKET BUZZ
Extended Blogger Network
Formulas for Success:
- Blogger networks like Izea can dramatically extend blogger reach in short periods
- Network integration can include targeted “non-celebrity” opportunities
- Blogger networks can help brands to follow to paid ad compliance standards more closely
- Recurring campaign hashtags and visual images spread across social media channels will support and enhance the social foorprint
Amplify your blogger coverage